Levi- 3 weeksNow that we have been home a couple of days we are beginning to get to know our little guy and all of his little quirks. He is a lot like Levi! He even has the trade mark Harris Hic-ups :0), he squeaks like a dog toy now but I can tell it won't be long until he is right up there with Bill and Levi! He is also a stink bomb just like his pappy! I have had some exciting times with Linc over the past couple nights... I never know if I am going to make it through a diaper change without pee or poop all over the front of me or down the wall because he is amazing at shooting both! Litter ally SHOOTING! He shot pee completely over his head in a perfect stream and right down the wall. Ah, the joys of parenthood, I couldn't be prouder! He cracks me up already so I know he is going to be a ham. He makes ALL kinds of different faces and purses his lips just like his dad too. He is really fun, I don't even feel exhausted yet because I am still having such a good time! Sleep is going good, he wakes up about every three hours and it is a little tricky to get him back to bed but I think he will get the hang of it shortly. He eats a ton and has already almost gained back all of the weight that he lost. I need to give him his first hair cut already but I am a little nervous. Sharp scissors and my little babies head... not so sure I am ready for that. I almost, no not almost, I had a melt down yesterday because we had his circumcision done and I just felt terrible and so scared that something would go wrong, but all is fine. I am really going to have my faith tested with him, I worry like crazy about every little thing. I have really enjoyed my first few days as a mom, I just can't believe how amazing the whole thing is, first the pregnancy and now actually having him at home. I still can't believe he is here!
4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL picture of you two. LOVE IT! Did Levi take that?????
Glad to hear things are going so well, momma!
Nope, my brother actually is a pretty good photographer! When he isn't messing around.. he also took the pregnancy pics of me showing off my belly with a terrible look on my face! He gets that angle right in his shots right like you do.
Yes, BEAUTIFUL pics!! Linc is very, very handsome... even if he does look like Levi. I'M KIDDING! ;0) So glad you're all doing so well.
Love,
J :0)
It is truly amazing the stuff that comes out of that beautiful little person the first few days! Glad you are having fun - the awe of your new gift from God will never cease. Now you know how your Mom & Dad felt when you arrived!
Love you all bunches,
Teri
Post a Comment