Sunday, September 2, 2007

State Fair

The Harris crew
A little pygmy goat



Big momma and her babies

Levi and I just got back from a great trip to the Oregon State Fair. We went with Levi's family as birthday presents for a couple of them and were able to meet up with my mom, sister and brother while we were there. It was really fun. We looked at tons of animals, I found the next victim of the Harris farm but Levi said the wounds were still to fresh from the loss of Posey our bunny and that we should wait a little while to see how well Lincoln does before we try animals again :0) We watched some great shows and Levi drooled over the new Tundra exibit for quite a while. Along with all the great sites came the usual great fair food. Levi and I downed chicken, beans, corn, bread, yakisoba noodles, steamed vegis, and 2 funnel cakes not to mention a snow cone and two cups of lemonade! Wow! It seems like so much when you write it all out! At the end of the day we all sat down in the arena to watch some good old fashioned bull riding, it was great. Dad used to ride bulls before I was around and all I can say is that it is a good thing I wasn't around because I don't think I could stand to watch someone I knew riding one of those crazed bulls. It was pretty cool though, very exciting. We will difinately have to go again next year and introduce Linc to the wonderful world of the Oregon State Fair.




This bull got sick of buckin' and decided to walk off stage until the clown snapped him on the rear, that lit a spark!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Good thing we don't have six "teets" for six sucklings!! :) :) LOL!! Wow, that piggie was getting a work out!!

Ashley said...

CAN YOU IMAGINE!!! OUCH!:0)