Kay came over last night and we brainstormed until 1:00 a.m. on how to give me more organization and storage in such a small room. I had some plans drawn out for a closet organization system but we really figured out exactly how and what we needed in order to accomplish our goal and then this morning we went SHOPPING! I got some drawer units and two cube shelving units to put in the closet plus some hanging bars and all the hardware then it was to work. Since today was Bill's birthday K wanted to get home to him (thanks Billy for loaning me your wife on your special day!) so when we got to my house we went straight to work, not even stopping for lunch. We ended up finishing a SPECTACULAR closet organizer and we managed to hang three pictures and a lantern wall sconce not to mention we moved a chair into the room and I got a little side table for next to the chair. I am SOOO happy with how it all turned out and I couldn't be more elated about the closet! The best part is that Levi has been out of town and doesn't know I did any of it!! He knows he has a surprise waiting for him and that his mom came to help me, which should have him VERY concerned seeing as how she is the queen of sheet rock!.... he is hoping I didn't knock any walls down I am sure, he keeps calling trying to figure out what I have done! Little does he know that she is a master closet builder too! Here are a before and after, I unfortunately didn't have a before of the closet. I'll post some more shots in the album about the nursery. Thanks K for all of your help and thanks Bill for giving up your birthday time with her so that I could get my nursery done!!! The pictures just don't do it justice :0)
After!
1 comment:
It looks great! You've inspired me to finish Micah's room. Now, if I could just find the time... ugh! ;0)
-Jamie :0)
Post a Comment