
Soooo, how does an elephant make it 22 months?? I hate to complain about this miraculous event happening inside my distended belly but there are too many other things that are being miserably affected by it at this point. It is almost over and then I will look back at the past eight or nine months and think to myself "WOW! God made that beautiful little boy!" and all I had to do was carry him for a mere nine months, that's not too much to ask but man if I could get my hands on Eve at this point she would have never looked twice at that darn apple! Levi has taken a liking to my strange belly button and it's new ability to jut out of my stomach like a worm from a hole in the ground, great visual I know! It freaks him out :0) I finally have some ability that is more vile to him than his many talents are to me!! I also have lost the ability to lay any where close to on my back because Linc is big enough to cut circulation off and cause me to see stars... not good! I read about that happening and that I could even pass out but I really didn't think it would happen but, they don't write it in the books just to scare you, it really happens. Lincoln doesn't seem to understand that he is outgrowing his surroundings. He just manages to move all of my stuff out of the way for his acrobatic movements to continue. I keep trying to get my belly dancing on tape but he is camera shy already! Despite all of this I really have enjoyed this whole process and being scientifically minded as I am it is like a giant science experiment! I will miss his kicking and squirming and I will probably miss learning new things about how my body works during pregnancy but luckily Levi and I want more than one child so as this all winds down I am looking forward to the whole thing starting over again with a new little person. I am also very excited about the whole Labor and delivery. I can't get enough of it.. I read about it I love watching TLC's a baby story and every chance I get I ask about other people's experiences. It is truly fascinating. I am looking forward to going through it and to the challenge it will be. I feel like I am about to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro. It will be an experience unlike anything I have ever been through but I AM READY!

Breastfeeding class went well, I took my mom and my brother! That's right my little brother! But before the class he had a good time trying to figure out how to work a bottle... we still don't know how to do it :0) Some learning curve! They just kept leaking out all around the nipple instead of the water coming through it. I better figure it out although he won't be using them very much if all goes as planned. So that is the update. Hopefully next time I post about my belly it will be significantly smaller and I will be complaining about how little sleep I am getting! NOT! I will remember what I just went through and I will have a whole new arsenal of things to talk about, baby poop and snot and bath time etc., etc.. Stay tuned!
3 comments:
Oh my, you look so stinkin' adorable!!! Can't wait to meet the little man! :) Love ya.
The fun is just begining. I can't wait to get to meet Linc. Did I miss a blog update. Have you figured out a middle name yet Levi?
Oh my! I just looked at the nursery album again. Wow you have been supper busy. I don't know anyone as talented as you.
Post a Comment