Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Getting Ready for Baby!

I remember this. I remember it well. I have a LOT to do before I have this third little critter. A LOT. You want to see the list do you? Well here's just a smidge and a lot of it is heavily dependent on one little person cooperating... ahum, Bear :)
The List;
Get Bear out of the crib and into the big boy bottom bunk
Get Linc out of the big boy bottom bunk and into the REALLY big boy upper bunk (he can't quite climb down and gets really nervous)
Get all boys clothes, stored and in closets, sorted , organized and moved to the proper bedroom
Clean some stuff! This house is still recovering from my morning sickness which is easing up little by little
Start potty training Bear... ug
Get some type of scrapbook thing ready for this baby
etc
etc
etc

I could go on and on but I am overwhelmed and blogging just to procrastinate :) I should stop. But I think I'll share some of my new favorite blogs that have taught me a whole bunch and that I'd whole heartedly recommend reading a bit from if ever you're in need of procrastination materiel!

Raising Homemakers
Doorposts
1+1+1
Confessions of a Homeschooler
Totally Tots

That should aid in any fellow procrastinating out there ;) You're welcome!

No comments: