Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Amazing Boy

Yep Linc's awesome and Bear is amazing! He's growing leaps and bounds and for the sake of scrap-blogging I wanted to record a few of the things he's saying and doing just before he turns 16 months old. So to date, Bear can say; Brother, Mama, Papa, and Grandma... oh and water. He uses all of these, except mama, sparingly and only lets on that he can talk when it really benefits him :) For the most part he gets by with grunts, nudges and gestures. I am pretty sure there's a lot more in that head of his than he lets on! Bear runs everywhere, loves to spin in circles, hit things with sticks, pick things up and put them away and he loves loves loves to eat. Of course! Bear has quite the personality to say the least and a whole myriad of facial expressions to let you know just exactly what he's feeling. Lately he has been trying to drop his morning nap and so his afternoon nap falls just before Linc's, with him usually waking up right after Linc goes down. I don't mind! I love spending a little alone time with both my boys and it is so sweet with Bear right now because he just loves to play with me, snuggle with me and show me his toys. He loves to hold hands and lead you around. He enjoys wrestling with his brother and holds his own. Bear is a great artist and likes to color and he already likes to read books. He is quite the boy and I love his to pieces!

2 comments:

Amber Allen said...

precious pic sis

Anonymous said...

Love the picture - everyone is soooo happy ;0)