So where have we been, what have we been doing you ask? Well we have been laying low! I still haven't quite figured out the mom of two thing yet ;0) It's tricky what with Lincoln being Lincoln and Bear learning all kinds of new noises and movements and hating car rides etc. we haven't done a whole lot. I have got to do some photography stuff (you can see that here) thanks to Levi. Levi has got to do some duck hunting and just brought home 8 the other day;

I walked into the kitchen to find this;

Linc loved the ducks... oh my. He was making quacking noises while shaking the poor birds head around. I had blood spatter all over my table. Now he won't stop asking for "more ducks". Our house is so weird!!We have been doing our advent calendars even though some of them are not finished. This one Kay gave us and I put some gummy treats in it;

This is Levi's childhood advent and it holds raisinettes;

My mom gave me this one and it has a different little character for each day;

And this one has 7 different presents, each one holds a character of the manger seen;

Finally this one is my work in progress and my intent is to make it our activity advent. Each day I'll have a different activity for Lincoln and Bear to do but I still need 10 more Christmas socks to make it a complete set ;0)

Lincoln is absolutely loving the advents. He is always asking to do another advent and he calls the goodies inside of them his "special treats". I am excited for next year when I get my act together and do the activity advent. I think he will really enjoy that!
Other than that the boys have just been playing and growing. I pulled out the jumparoo this morning and it was a hit with my small son! Bear can hold his head up and while he bounced himself all over he laughed at his brother who was meticulously chainsawing my couch with his pretend saw.




And finally we baked some goodies last week... my big son LOVES to cook... or maybe just eat... I'll say cook because it sounds better than "I let my son eat raw flour, cookie dough, and brownie batter with his grubby little hands" :0) And don't worry all those germs should be killed when heated over 300 degrees!
2 comments:
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I was really in need of an update. I really miss ya'll. Love ya
Great blog post Ash. It's ok to only give us a few. The boys are growing like, like, well you know they're growing. Great job on the pictures.
Post a Comment