I have been trying to keep busy as to not go insane while I wait for that punch in the gut Christmas I told you all about last post :0) My little Lincoln has provided quite the entertainment over the past couple of days to help with the impatience. Yesterday him and Levi watched an elk hunting video and practiced their elk buggle and buck snorts together. It was SO cute and I am now looking insesantly for a camcorder that isn't $300 so that I can capture this stuff on video! It was SO funny!! Then last night my poor little guy had a bad dream so he was up quite a bit and so was I. He woke up bright and early this morning and came running into our room saying "get up momma","Get up Levi"... yes he calls Levi "Levi" sometimes :0) I let him run around while we laid in bed just a moment longer when the house got suspiciously quiet. I jumped out of bed to find my little guy sitting with his dog eating the chocolate chip cookies I baked last night that were sitting on the counter. He was HAPPY! Oh so happy :0) I really do love this stage he is in despite all the tantrums, whining and battles he does some of the funniest and cutest things ever and usually has such a sweet disposition. It is pretty fun!
My boys have been gearing up for hunting season :0) Levi put in a hunting video about calls the other night and Linc was in HEAVEN! It was so precious!In naming news we decided last night that perhaps neither Dane nor Barrett are perfect for this little guy so we threw them out, searched a couple of baby name searches on the internet only to go right back to Dane and Barrett! OI VEI! Still no decision and no middle names yet. We are working steadily although I think Levi is just about done... it get's pretty old after a while, I must agree. I think I might need to see him before he gets a name! I have another appointment tomorrow and my mom, grandma, sister and brother come tomorrow so that will help with keeping me busy.
1 comment:
ha ha ha! You guys are hysterical! And buck snorts??? That's the term my dad always used when he let one rip!!!! I didn't think it was a REAL term! ha ha ha ha ha sorry for the extra information there...;o) Lincoln is definitely a little doll, I would get up and go sneak cookies too, if it were YOU who made them!! You are the dessert queen! Can I come live with you?
Post a Comment