We had a fun and busy week here! For starters we got to go fishing with Levi's sister and her two kids (plus Grandpa Bill and Grandma K) who we hadn't seen a very long time. It was nice to see the kiddos and to get to hang with Jamie's new camera, I mean with Jamie :0)She just upgraded her gear and so I got to pick her brain about all the things she loves about her new camera! I don't know which was better, watching the kids fish or talking shop with Jamie!! We stayed around the rest of the day with them and Grandma Kay put together a treasure hunt in the backyard for the little ones to do. Then we did a camp fire, roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. It was pretty fun!



Since we didn't have Kay's Camp this year, Kay decided to take Levi, Lincoln and I up to the Portland Zoo. We took off on Thursday afternoon and headed up meeting Levi's cousin Byron and family for dinner then Levi made a quick pie run while Kay and I got the hotel situation figured out. Pie is VERY important... VERY!! Friday morning we headed to the zoo. It was perfect weather, not too hot and all the animals were moving around. Lincoln loved seeing the elephants and all the birds but guess what his favorite animal out of everything was? The ELK! He is his father's son :0) He called elk pretty much the whole day. We took a train ride and Kay was having him call the elk in. He called elk for a consecutive 35 minute ride! It was great! We got done at the zoo and headed for home. Lincoln is a rock star, he did amazing in the hot car after little sleep and not much of a nap. We stopped to let him run at a couple of rest areas which he loved and when we got back to Kay's he was out like a light. I didn't get many pics at the zoo unfortunately. It was all I could do to hobble around all day so the camera stayed tucked safely in it's case for the most part.
As for the pregnancy, little brother (his new name :0) is doing great. Kicking my guts out but doing great! He is growing nicely, everything is on schedule and he is still set to arrive around August 27th. Still no name news but we both at least have a top five list... now if only there were one name that matched on both lists we would be set! Levi likes Cor and Umpqua I like more traditional names ;0)We both like Dane quite a bit but just aren't set on anything yet. This naming business is SO hard!! I have been feeling pretty good, still suffering from the "exploding pelvis" feeling but other than that nothing too bad. We are really starting to get excited, only a few weeks now!



Since we didn't have Kay's Camp this year, Kay decided to take Levi, Lincoln and I up to the Portland Zoo. We took off on Thursday afternoon and headed up meeting Levi's cousin Byron and family for dinner then Levi made a quick pie run while Kay and I got the hotel situation figured out. Pie is VERY important... VERY!! Friday morning we headed to the zoo. It was perfect weather, not too hot and all the animals were moving around. Lincoln loved seeing the elephants and all the birds but guess what his favorite animal out of everything was? The ELK! He is his father's son :0) He called elk pretty much the whole day. We took a train ride and Kay was having him call the elk in. He called elk for a consecutive 35 minute ride! It was great! We got done at the zoo and headed for home. Lincoln is a rock star, he did amazing in the hot car after little sleep and not much of a nap. We stopped to let him run at a couple of rest areas which he loved and when we got back to Kay's he was out like a light. I didn't get many pics at the zoo unfortunately. It was all I could do to hobble around all day so the camera stayed tucked safely in it's case for the most part.
As for the pregnancy, little brother (his new name :0) is doing great. Kicking my guts out but doing great! He is growing nicely, everything is on schedule and he is still set to arrive around August 27th. Still no name news but we both at least have a top five list... now if only there were one name that matched on both lists we would be set! Levi likes Cor and Umpqua I like more traditional names ;0)We both like Dane quite a bit but just aren't set on anything yet. This naming business is SO hard!! I have been feeling pretty good, still suffering from the "exploding pelvis" feeling but other than that nothing too bad. We are really starting to get excited, only a few weeks now!
1 comment:
Those pictures are adorable! I love that you and Levi EACH have a top 5 list, and none of the names match. You crack me up! Umpqua...??? ;o) I LOVE the name Dane, and Damon, too! Wade wouldn't go for them though, so I have to live vicariously through you and your baby naming process :o) Little brother, hurry up!
Post a Comment