We got to take them crabbing with some friends of ours and my sister and brother in law the first weekend. Then we headed over to my sister's house to spend some time. We went to lunch with one of my mom's best friends, shopped, went to the lake, and had a great time hanging out. I brought them all back over to my place and we celebrated my mom's 49th birthday, took them to Bandon for a day, then the aquarium and finally we headed back over to Amber's for a day of garage sale-ing up the McKenzie and a relaxing day today. It was a busy but really fun week. Here are some of the pictures I gathered from my mom and sister;
WARNING: you think I am nuts, wait 'till you see the rest of these people :0)
My mom showed up with this amazing "toy" for Lincoln... he was napping when we put it together and well, my sister thought it was pretty cool :0)

Amber is the queen of self portrait photography, it's the long Cumiford arms
Crabbing at the beach. For some reason Lincoln looks more like my sister and brother in law that like me and Levi!!

Mom's birthday

Walking to the aquarium... who knows what is happening!

Our Garage Sale crew:
My sister who always looks like a movie star loves to garage sale:
I like garage sale-ing but I don't like being in front of the camera... movie star I am not:
Grandma gets really excited about garage sale-ing... she is the main source of crazy in our family
case in point; this is Mr. Napkin Head...
Also known as my grandma under a napkin talking to Lincoln in a very high pitched and creepy voice. No one can resist Mr. Napkin Head. He makes grown men wet their pants in laughter... and if I were capable of being embarrassed this would do it :0) Fortunately growing up in this family has totally eliminated that possibility!
Well there you have it, our fun filled week with my VERY fun family! I miss you guys!!
2 comments:
This is great! haha. I love the Mr. NapkinHead that cracks me up! I'm sad that I wasn't able to come garage saling, but that last pic of you is a total "ashley" face! Love you and they will be missed by cheryl's other child as well...
-Katie
That camera needs to find your belly!! Where's the baby belly?! :)
Post a Comment