
Can you guess what this is? It's an eclipse of my feet, that's what it is. They are gone. Forever. Never to be seen again, swallowed by this giant green globe (it changes color when I have enough energy to put on a clean shirt... so about every five days or so :0). Goodbye feet, we sure had some good times. I will miss dressing you each morning with beautiful shoes and taking you to get primmped at the day spa. I will miss our walks on the beach and I will never forget the time you made me fall and impale myself the first day I met Levi. You never were very reliable, balanced or graceful but I loved you! Goodbye sweet feet, perhaps we'll meet again in that giant Jimmy Choo store in the sky.
2 comments:
lol! you're too cute.
great post. i hope this last little bit goes by quickly and uneventfully.......and that you and your feet have a beautiful reunion!
Hi Ashley! Thank you for the welcome, James told me we went to the same school, but he wasn't sure of your maiden name so I had no way of knowing! And yes, Tasha has been SO nice and helpful especially regarding pediatricians. You are more than welcome to give me your opinion on your own though, because I still haven't decided! So I'm assuming I'll get to meet you in person at Kelly's bbq on Saturday?! I hope so!!! Your family is beautiful, by the way, and your little boy is in danger of being stolen away by me! He's precious! I LOOOOVE the belly shot!
Post a Comment