Thursday, April 2, 2009

4 Years

Today marks four years of marraige for Levi and I. It has been FUN! I have enjoyed darn near every minute of it, granted there are always trials to marraige but I have learned a lot and loved a lot more :0) This morning Levi is giving me a special break in more ways than one. I get to take the morning off and go get my hair chopped off!! YEAS! I hate long hair, Levi loves it. He said he would love it if my hair was long enough to cover my butt. Not gonna' happen, sorry honey! Then this afternoon we get to visit with Bill and Kay and they are going to watch Linc and his buddy Ian while we go to a Building 429 concert with some friends at our church... I am SO excited!! I have never been to a concert! It will be a nice relaxing day with my hubby, perfect.

Thanks, babe for a great four years and here's to the rest of our lives!! Love you!

BTW; We still have three LIVE fish!! Woot Woot!!

5 comments:

Amber Allen said...

Happy Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great time at your first concert!! You know they are one of my fav things!! Love to you both!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
Love ya both

Rachel Spore said...

Hey - congrats! and you share the same anniversary as my grandparents. I think that is neat!

Jessica said...

What, does Levi not like your butt?? :) HA - Happy Happy Anniversary...it only gets better!

Cheryl said...

Happy Anniversary We love you both very much. Hope you had a great day! Love Mom and Dad