
I have been on a bloggin' roll! Might as well keep it going :0) I told a couple of people about this site and since Christmas is coming up I thought I would share it in hopes that maybe you'll find some recipes to add to your Christmas dinner. It is called Super Cook and once you have made an account you add, from a premade list, all the things that you have in your cupboard and it generates a list of dishes you can make from things you have on hand. If your cupboards are bare it will generate a list of dishes you can make with what you have plus one item, then two and so on, from the grocery store (it helps you make a list). It is a free site and the account you make is really simple, no junk email or anything and the recipes range from Meatloafs to Vegan dishes, Ethnic foods to desserts, they have it all! So go check it out and have fun cooking!
2 comments:
thanks this may help come christmas day and we are still stuck at home in the snow and ice. Maybe it will give me an idea with the little odd things we have left :)
That is SUCH a good idea! I'm forever wondering what I can make without going to the store and I am not creative enough to just wing it. I'm gonna check it out tonight - thanks!
Post a Comment