Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Can you spell Mischief?

I can. I'll give you a hint, it starts with an "L "...


...and ends with an "N"


In other news, have any of you seen "Romie and Michelle's High School Reunion"? It is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE movies. Tonight in the bath tub Linc and I were reenacting one of my favorite scenes where the bully of the movie puts magnets on Michelle's metal back brace, completely humiliating her. "Michelle you have MAGNETS on your back!". Someday Linc and I will memorize the choreographed dance scene that happens when Romie and Michelle go back to their high school reunion and TOTALLY steal the show... after all that is why I had kids! My sister would never commit to learning the steps :0) Ha! Juuuussst Kidding! If you have never seen this movie, do yourself a favor and rent it tonight. Your lives will be changed.

3 comments:

Rachel Spore said...

Love it! We ought to have a movie night with it. I was so mad that I didn't watch it before I went to my 10 year reunion.

Cheryl said...

He is so cute but I think you are going to have your work cut out for you. Just remember when you need a break grams will borrow him for a little while. See ya Sunday Love mom

Amber Allen said...

I didn't learn the steps, huh? You're hilarious and I bet me and Linc learn those steps first! Just kiddin' Love you!