Friday, June 6, 2008

Let's Go Fishing!



We have been fishing quite a bit lately. Levi took our friend Ryan and his little boy out in the canoe while Aimee and I walked Linc around the lake, he isn't quite ready for canoeing yet :0) And yesterday we went out with Bill and Kay to catch some perch. This was Linc's first boat ride! He had a pretty good time. He loved looking around at all of the water and especially loved inspecting the boat. He licked pretty much everything in his reach ;0) Levi also went clamming a couple of times this week. I tried it a while ago with Linc but it was really hard to wake up at 4:00 a.m. to go out in the rain and dig a hole with a 20 pound kid strapped to my chest. I guess I am just not super mom/outdoor woman extraordinaire!



Levi, Ryan and Ian (the little white dot in the very front!)



Levi's razor clams
Our Boat trip, poor Linc was stiff as a board in his snow suit topped with the life jacket... he did really well though! Notice the gloves on his feet :0)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Linc looks so cute in his life jacket! I really love the kayaking/canoeing pictures. The lighting is gorgeous.

I'm tempted to drive down and invite myself over to go fishing with you :o)

Cheryl said...

I love the shoes my little man is sure growing up fast.Love mom

Ashley said...

ANYTIME JESS!!! We would LOVE to have you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun..love ya.