Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Son has become and Amoeba!

"An Amoeba?" you may ask but yes, my precious, funny, smart little fire cracker has now taken on a new persona... that of an amoeba. Levi took to calling him an amoeba about three weeks ago because of his inate ability to eat everything making it a part of himself not by osmosis but by ingestion! We went for a walk today and in an attempt to try out my new camera lens I once again found my son to demonstrate qualities of an amoeba. He'll eat anything, rocks (I try to intercede before they make it down the hatch), bark, grass anything! Not only that but the drool is amazing :0)





I was also working on my photographic artistic angle :0) That's why they are all crooked as Levi would say!Before our photo walk we got to go meet Auntie A in Florence for lunch. Lincoln just loves her!!

Silly Auntie making Linc laugh!

5 comments:

mclegg17 said...

My little girl eats everything too... I have to bring her in June and so her and Linc can have fun together... your photos are looking so great!!! I love your new lens!!!

*Jenni

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Lincoln is very tactile......that's what everyone told me when Matthew put everything in his mouth or his mouth on everything! What's wrong with fingers I ask, they accomplish the tactile task with much less stress on a mom!?! Have fun with this time of Lincoln's life; all too soon he will be graduating and off to college. Love ya bunches!

mudrash said...

Like father, like son? :-)

I can't wait to see the little man again, he has grown so much.

Hope to see ya soon - Ben

Jessica said...

That's how Easton is!!! EVERYTHING goes in!!! I love the one-eyed-raised eyebrow!! SUCH a cutie pie!!

Jamie said...

GREAT pics! Love the angles! I especially love the last one, and the one in the grass where it looks like Linc is perfecting Levi's camp snarl face... ;0)
-jaz