Monday, April 14, 2008

We still have our moments.


You wouldn't know it by this wonderfully, smiley picture of my boy but, today has been a rough day. Lincoln still has them, those days that are reminiscent of colic and yet bitter sweet. Even on his rough days I can get a smile out of him... usually. Thank the Lord for smiles! That's the bitter sweet part, crying one minute then my bright "son"shine lets out a sideways half smile and then back to crying. I am still quite uncertain as to the cause of his discontent, my diet is back to normal and sometimes I wonder if I should resume my discipline and stop eating most things to just rule out the possibility of my diet inflicting any pain on him. But it doesn't seem to be directly related anymore. At any rate today will be a struggle and hopefully tomorrow will be "son"y with no rain :0)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love the pics of my boy you have to post more I am hungry for them I will try to get my web cam up and running now that I have wireless. Love and miss you Mom

Anonymous said...

Don't be too hard on him - we all have those days, unfortunately, as adults we are not aloud to cry and get it out!! ;0)