
Lincoln got two more shots today :0( Does anyone else have a total melt down when their little one gets shot? I hate it. I pout all morning before each appointment. Childish I know but it stinks! I should get the Lolly pop! Linc did really good with the shots this time, thank the Lord!He is healthy as an ox and weighs about as much, 15.5 lbs... but he is SO much cuter than any Ox I have ever seen, smells better too :0) I continue on with the diet, which still seems to be the key to my sanity since Linc goes off the deep end at every dietary slip up. We decided not to do the swimming lessons until the next go around because he had a little cough, we had already missed the first week, I couldn't find swimming diapers etc. etc.. But I will be taking him to the pool just to play around before the actual lessons start. He gets to start eating solid foods regularly now (he has already had some encounters with the rice cereal but now we get to explore a little more)! He already grabs at the food we are eating and puts absolutely everything in his mouth. He is super drooly so I am just waiting for the day that a little tooth pops through, very exciting! Linc hasn't rolled over since he had his roll over extravaganza... he got it all out of his system :0) Things are changing every day, he gets stronger and stronger and more and more vocal. He now sings in the car seat once we get on the road. It is SO cute. Speaking of car seats, I had to up grade to the convertible car seat. His feet hit the back seat of the car in his infant seat now and he hates it. So he is going into the big boy seat... it looks huge! WoW, he is almost four and a half months, WoW! Next thing I know he'll be crawling and then walking and then it's off the college! AHHH!

just out of the tub (bubbles on the side of his face)
1 comment:
I don't think Linc could get any more cute if he tried. He is sooo photogenic (s?). Glad things are going so well for everyone. Love ya!
Post a Comment