Monday, February 4, 2008

Busy Week

What a week we had last week. Among dinner plans and Bible studies we managed to make it up to the snow and have a little fun and we and we of course had a super bowl Lunch with Bill and Kay... minus the Super Bowl! That is not one of our three chanels :0(. But it was a very good lunch followed by a rousing game of "Hunting and Fishing Trivial Persuit" from 1985. Our friends and Levi and I have been playing it over and over. It is SO funny to play an old game like that where the trivia is a little questionable for current standards. I also managed to get some of Linc's scrapbooking done which was really fun considering I made most of the pages while I was still pregnant with him. I just filled in the pictures! I doubt I will even come close to getting something like that done when we have a second child. He/She is going to feel a little less significant but I had the time before I had Linc, I can't imagine how busy I will feel when I am pregnant again AND chasing little Lincoln everywhere. Definitely won't be making a scrapbook but perhaps a journal or something. Anyway, here are some pics from our crazy week:




This is how I found Linclon after returning home from Bible Study! He was laying in the middle of the Living room totally out like a light :0) So Precious!






Lincoln's book



Ready for the snow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So precious - glad your having more fun being a mom now. I remember saying I would take as many pictures of Matthew as I did Jacob - I'm sure glad he knows I love him, even without the same quantity of pictures!! ;0)