Wednesday, January 16, 2008

We're Back!

Well we just got home from New Mexico on Monday night. It was a GREAT trip and THANK YOU!! to all of you who were praying your hearts out that Lincoln would do well on the plane... he did! I think I am going to have to buy one for all of those hard days :0) Better start saving now! We had a wonderful visit with my family and not only did many of them meet Lincoln for the first time but they also had never met Levi. I have a ton of pictures to share but they are still in New Mexico with my mom so you'll have to wait until she gets back next week.

I am taking Lincoln for his three month check up today. He gets his first shot. I am not excited. It has been such a hard decision for us to make concerning the vaccination process but Levi and I feel very comfortable with the decisions we are making. So many tough decisions with kids.

Lincoln has bed doing really good since we got home. I think he knew we were home when we pulled up in the drive way! He immediately calmed down a bit and he slept SO good in his bed Monday night. He is a home body just like his mom and dad. Again thank you for your prayers, they were heard loud and clear and answered with blessings!

2 comments:

Amber Allen said...

I'm glad to hear you had a good time! Love you sis!

Anonymous said...

Was so good to see you and your little family - Love you all