Monday, January 28, 2008

More SNOW!


It was really coming down last night... I don't know if you can see her but there is a little doe standing in the trees. Just after I snapped this pic Levi let Echo (our dog) out of the house and she bolted out after the deer only to spook up three more little deer standing behind this doe. No wonder the deer stopped coming by our front yard, Echo is pretty intimidating :0)
This is our neighbors horse that I am sure I would love if I were a horse fan... but I am not! I just thought he looked awfully pretty standing in the white snow. Anyway, the weather man says we are about done getting snow but it has already snowed more this morning, I am hoping for a white out! Sounds Like mom's house really got the brunt of the snow. She had 3 inches by Sunday morning and when I called her yesterday she had 6-8 and it was still coming down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We woke up to a frozen wonderland today also! Not near as much as you guys, but beautiful none the less.