We took Lincoln to visit his great grandma Mamie this evening and out to dinner with Grandma Kay and Grandpa Bill. He was in wonderful spirits and so it was a great chance to snap some pictures of the family.
Kay passed us along a jumperoo from Levi's sister Jamie that about made Lincoln giggle for the first time (I need a faster camera to capture the smiles :0) ). He loves it! He is still a little wobbly but I can tell it won't be long before that thing replaces the bouncy seat. Lincoln was mesmerized for about an hour even after having a busy night out!
3 comments:
WOW! Those top 2 pictures are fantastic! I can't believe how much Linc has changed since White Elephant! He is so big!!!! What a cuite patootie!!!! I'm glad you had such a great trip! You look wonderful, as always!!!
Love you lots!
I agree great pics sis! Maybe photographer should be your next profession!! Love you!
My fav is the hands pic. Very cool! And I'm so glad Linc is enjoying the jumperoo... Kendra LIVED in that thing!!
Love,
Jamie :0)
Post a Comment