
28 weeks, 37 weeks
I am officially FULL TERM! Things they don't tell you before you get pregnant: you really carry your baby for more like 10 months (shocking I know!) and you are actually full term at 37 weeks, not 40. They tell you not to get your hopes up about delivering at 37 weeks , especially your first, and that you really should carry 40 weeks but if little Linc decided he wanted to come today there would be no emergency or problems expected, he would be fine! YEAH! I had my midwife appointment yesterday and all is well. Two weeks ago at my last appt. she checked everything and I was already about a centimeter dilated, this week she didn't do a check but everything is in good shape and I finally had my first big weight gain. Overall I have gained 25lbs. but two weeks ago I had actually lost a pound, no one was worried. This time I gained six! Lincoln must be eating and growing a lot! Every morning he feels about an inch longer :0) We went to pizza with Levi's coworkers last night, a bunch of single game guys, and they all were asking questions and acting as if they really wanted answers but I spared them some of the details, I am too nice!:0) They'll get it for themselves eventually! Lincoln is in perfect position for delivery Julie (my midwife) says and that chances of him spinning breech are slim. I measure about a centimeter small so I am still thinking he will be more like a November baby than an October baby but who knows, it's like Christmas only I am waiting for October 25th not December 25th! I am finishing up shopping for the little guy and we have one more shower this weekend so we should be all set. It is getting very exciting, I just keep waiting to hear from Levi's cousin that she had her baby... she was about a month ahead of me then it will be my turn! I have the bags packed, the growth charts made and his nursery ready for take off :0)
2 comments:
Maybe Lincoln will come when we're all there this weekend! How fun would that be???????? Can't wait to see you guys, you cute preggo momma!!!
We'll all be praying for your delivery to be swift and painless. It can happen - God is good!!
Post a Comment