Well I have officially embarked upon the third trimester. Little Harris is moving a ton, getting painful! I have developed a few techniques to get him to stop kicking me in the ribs but to little avail. I look like I have touretts(sp?), He kicks and I flinch or jump! He is going to be a squirmer let me tell you! He parties in there at all hours and kept me awake for the first time last friday night. How do you put a baby in utero in "time out"?! Still no name but that is okay, I think we'll hear the right one and we'll know. Levi now thinks Nogero (Oregon spelled backwards) would be a great name and Bill decided he likes Tracker or Shooter. Viper is beginning to look appealing! I have been working steadilly on the little guy's room. We bought a beautiful rustic hutch for his room, I got the crib and have been working on his second set of bedding (I am not sure how well the first will hold up). Now all I really need is my little boy! I posted an album with the nursery photos in it and some other crafts that I have been working on for him.
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Third Trimester
Well I have officially embarked upon the third trimester. Little Harris is moving a ton, getting painful! I have developed a few techniques to get him to stop kicking me in the ribs but to little avail. I look like I have touretts(sp?), He kicks and I flinch or jump! He is going to be a squirmer let me tell you! He parties in there at all hours and kept me awake for the first time last friday night. How do you put a baby in utero in "time out"?! Still no name but that is okay, I think we'll hear the right one and we'll know. Levi now thinks Nogero (Oregon spelled backwards) would be a great name and Bill decided he likes Tracker or Shooter. Viper is beginning to look appealing! I have been working steadilly on the little guy's room. We bought a beautiful rustic hutch for his room, I got the crib and have been working on his second set of bedding (I am not sure how well the first will hold up). Now all I really need is my little boy! I posted an album with the nursery photos in it and some other crafts that I have been working on for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ashley,
Wowsa! You are so full of great ideas. Everything is beautiful... and rockin'! The scrapbook is out of this world! I think my favorite thing, though, is the blue-mouthed, crazy orange-furred animal... Mabye HE could be called Nogero, instead of the baby!? Thanks for sharing!
-Jamie :0)
I like jamie's idea of naming that furry thing Nogero!
I know how much fun sewing for the new arrival can be.....enjoy it while you can. The colors you chose are beautiful!!
Post a Comment