Wednesday, July 25, 2007

K's Camp



Kay and the Campers


This week was K's camp for the Harris and Striemer crews. Kay, my mom-in-law invites all the cousins and their children over to her house for four days and three nights of fun and chaos... but mostly FUN!! The campers, this year totalling 9 children under the age of 6, made hand puppets, caught bugs, played games, read many books, went to the beach, had a campfire cookout and had lots of fun getting reaquainted with all of the other children. It is a wonderful time of celebrating each childs unique personality and talents and for the moms (3 of which are pregnant!) it is a great time to get to spend time together. Thanks Kay for all the HARD work that goes into K's Camp.
Raquelle play toss with her cup

Uncle Levi Helping out


Great uncle Bill, Sonia and Luke eating s'mores


Kendra and Sonia sharing some berries


Beach Day


Bug Hunting


Fun in the Sun


Marissa playing and the girls picking berries

3 comments:

Jamie said...

You're quick! Your sunglasses and photo frames were a HUGE hit this morning. :0) Are you uploading your pics to Snapfish? I can't wait to get copies! You got some good ones!!

Anonymous said...

I love the albums! Theirrrr Greeeaaat! But where's you? I didn't even find you in the group picture.

Ashley said...

I am in the group shot in the K's camp album... in the very back, left hand corner lit up by the sunshine! That is the bonus of being the photographer, I am behind the shot :0)