Sunday, June 24, 2007

Finally a break!

Levi and I have been on high gear since mid- March and finally got a weekend all to ourselves :0) Oh how I love a nice, calm weekend! We painted our garge doors, weeded all the flower beds, went fishing on a lake in the middle of the dunes that Levi has been dying to try (didn't catch anything, we're not sure there are any fish!) and we were able to catch up with some of our friends (even a calm weekend seems to fill up with dinner plans... I don't mind not having to cook!). It was so nice, a great time to reflect on all of our blessings and all that God has given us. Now we are looking forward to the rest of our non-stop, "bumper to bumper" summer!

- baby update: He is growing wonderfully, should wiegh about a pound now and is moving every moment that he isn't asleep! We still have no idea what name is written in the book of life for him but we continue to search... Levi thinks it is Hezekiah Chesterfield or perhaps Scooter Libby Harris!! I hope those names aren't in any book!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Don't forget! There's always "Rush"...
-Jamie :0)

Anonymous said...

So glad your feeling good. Names are always a hard decision to make. We (I) changed our minds about Matthew's name during delivery!! How about Zebulin or Zachariah?? ;0)

Anonymous said...

I like Hezekiah stick with it Levi!
I had a dog named Zebulynn but I'll try real hard not to associate your son with my mut.